Preparation of the SharePomelozzini is as follows:
- The outer peel and the white inner layer (the albedo) are removed and crushed
- These are combined with the pulp and the natural juices, along with a mother, to start fermentation
- After 30 months of fermentation small globules are formed and coated with the herb mixture
- These are packaged under strict protective conditions
- Fermentation continues in the package
One of the most important aspects of SharePomelozzini is its high natural concentration of Vitamin C! 100 grams contains about 41 Vitamin C milligrams, but has only about 25 to 50 calories.
In addition, it has large amounts of calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphate, plus a high proportion of bitters which stimulates intestinal activity.